5 Star rated Tour Operator in Africa
11 Day 10 Nights in the Wild far from Crowds
11 Days and 10 nights of submissive wild watching within safari jeeps and sometimes on foot enjoying the wild as locals
This tour is great for:
Your adventure begins
START TIME: THE WALK CAN START IN THE MORNING OR AFTERNOON
DURATION OF EXCURSION: The walk itself lasts 2-4 hours. The walk will be led by an experienced guide and accompanied by a park Ranger. Night Sopa Lodge
What is Included
- All national park fees
- All mentioned activities
- Overnight stays in safari tents
- Professional Safari Cook(s)
- Transport in 4×4 Safari Vehicle(s)
- Certified Professional Guide/Driver
- Drinking Water during Safari
- 3 Meals a day according to the itinerary
What is Not Included
- International Flights
- Your Local Flights
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic & Soft Drinks
- Camping equipments
- Visa Fees
- Tips for the Guides, Cooks etc.
- Personal spending money for souvenirs
- Travel Insurance
- Baggage porterage
- First aid kit and pulse oximeter
- Portable altitude chamber included on Crater Camp summits
- Rescue Fees
- Mountaineering Equipments
Your gateway to Tanzania's treasure trove
Maramboi Tented Lodge
Relax after a day of emotions in a luxury camp with the best views of the Great Rift Valley.
Wildlife calls at the door of Maramboi Tented Lodge. Zebras, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, …. You could see them appear between the palm trees from the terrace of your exclusive tent.
Mc-Ellys Hotel, Arusha – Tanzania.
Mc-Ellys Hotel offers you the most convenient location for you to get around. Located at Wasukuma Street in Arusha Tanzania, the Hotel is near Arusha Airport and only 30 mins drive from Kilimanjaro International Airport. We provide convenient access to Health and Fitness Clubs in Arusha and Hotel is near Arusha International Conference Centre, Forex Bureaus, Shopping Malls and Curio Shops.